Occupational Health International
OHI is dedicated to occupational medicine. Our purpose is to support employers in caring for their most important asset – their people – reducing downtime and increasing productivity.
We medically examine and certify individuals in relation to the job, the work environment and the geographical location, on shore and offshore
We provide international travel medicine services.
We offer a range of health screening packages
We deliver Employee Wellness and Awareness programs
We provide Medical Advisory and Injury Management support
Providing medical servicesboth in our Dubai based medical centre and at clients’ premises, and partnered with Occucare International in Texas, USA, OHI has a global reach. In the United Arab Emirates, OHI serves more than 70 local and international clients in the following industries:
- Oil & Gas
- Government and Department of Defence
- Transportation & Logistics – Land, Air, Rail and Sea
- Food services
- Evacuation and Support
- Led by occupational medicine specialists
- Offshore medicals by OGUK certified doctors
- Quality assured: ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007 accredited
- Approved vision testing centre for commercial drivers by the Roads & Transport Authority, Dubai
- Certified to deliver Travel Vaccination and Immunization
About Our Partner, Occucare International
Established in 1980, Occucare International is the largest provider of occupational health services in the world, with over 100,000 workers under its care in the US and worldwide. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Occucare cares for workers in the USA, and has extended its services to clients in other parts of the Middle East, the Balkans, India, Turkey, South America and Africa.
Whether you require a single assessment at our clinics, or a more customized range of medical solutions, OHI has the resources and flexibility to meet your requirements